 Robotics / 17205
Re: Question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:07:22 GMT

What do you mean?

Motor speed is controlled through Pulse Width Modulation, if that helps...

Alexis Rojas wrote:

Hi every one:

               I was wondering,   What type of output is generated by the
rcx?

  Thanks a lot

Alexis Rojas

National Robotics Engineering Consortium
The Robotics Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
Ten 40 th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201