 Robotics / 17196
Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Thorkild Stray <thorkild@ifi.uio.no> writes:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Chris Osborn wrote:

In article <p05100301b87cf6625ff3@[10.10.50.111]>,
Brother Lizardo <brother_lizardo@mac.com> wrote:
Here are some pictures:
http://homepage.mac.com/brother_lizardo/PhotoAlbum3.html
I can't get to any of the large versions, they all try to do some
JavaScripty thing.

Same here, but I got the pictures if I went directly to for example:

That's the iTools automatic photo album feature...it's quite cool, but it
might take a minute for the large images to load. Even on my 800k connection
it takes a bit for the images to load.

I like the idea of an auto CD loader though...I've seen something similar,
but can't recall where/when...I'd think with some of the new rubber-band
loaded gripper elements in the Alpha Team and Bionicle sets that you could
develop a gentle enough touch on the disc to grab and move 'em though...

Matt