 Robotics / 17194
Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 02:42:06 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Chris Osborn wrote:

In article <p05100301b87cf6625ff3@[10.10.50.111]>,
Brother Lizardo <brother_lizardo@mac.com> wrote:
Here are some pictures:
http://homepage.mac.com/brother_lizardo/PhotoAlbum3.html
I can't get to any of the large versions, they all try to do some
JavaScripty thing.

Same here, but I got the pictures if I went directly to for example:

http://homepage.mac.com/brother_lizardo/.Pictures/tapeloader/pic1.jpg

Now.. If I could only find a good solution for picking up CDs, I could use
some of the ideas from this to finish my
"mp3-all-of-my-cd-collection"-robot.

--
Thorkild