 Robotics / 17169
  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

(...) I have to disagree with your approach. Even at low speeds, alternating between pushing on the gas and stamping on the brake isn't the way to drive smoothly. Perhaps you need to gear the machine differently and use less power during the ON (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

"Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3C56E677.33FD99...ail.net... (...) Floating (...) if (...) I cannot gear it differently - the geartrain is optimized for the correct speed I must achieve. Float doesn't work because of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)