 Robotics / 17168
    Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Here's a follow-up to this issue, from a thread in .robotics: (URL) anyone, post if you get this thing to work, as I am still interested in the camera myself if we can get it to work... And has anyone tried my iMovie idea? If no one is capable (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh —Dave Johann
   (...) You got it, Matt! The camera will go to BricksWest. We'll test it out on site. If you or anyone else has any more ideas on how to get this to work, I'm still open to suggestions, but so far I haven't located drivers that would allow it to work (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Did you try that Philips driver referenced in Barney's post? What about the iMovie thing? Matt (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh —Dave Johann
   (...) I tried the Philips driver back when I hunted down drivers to make it work. Multiple drivers were tried, but nothing worked. I'll put a list together before BW and someone else can benefit from the info in the future. I'd try iMovie if I had (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)