 Robotics / 17164
  Robotic DAT Tape Loader

Hello all, After alot of work and even more procrastination I have gotten around to documenting the Lego DAT Tape Loader. I used one RCX, Two standard moters, one micro moter, two rotation sensors, and one touch sensor. Here are some pictures: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

(...) JavaScripty thing. (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

(...) Same here, but I got the pictures if I went directly to for example: (URL) If I could only find a good solution for picking up CDs, I could use some of the ideas from this to finish my "mp3-all-of-my-cd-co...on"-robot. (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

(...) That's the iTools automatic photo album feature...it's quite cool, but it might take a minute for the large images to load. Even on my 800k connection it takes a bit for the images to load. I like the idea of an auto CD loader though...I've (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

In lugnet.robotics, Thorkild Stray <thorkild@ifi.uio.no> writes: [snip] (...) The little suction cup thingys that I seem to recall from 6180 ? Ray (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

(...) Store the CDs on edge, and then use something that can fit inside the central hole, but expand/contract to allow rotation and drop. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

(...) No it's not cool. The images won't load at all. It doesn't have anything to do with waiting. When I click the link it tries to do something with JavaScript which doesn't work. Can you fix it so the links just go straight to the images and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic DAT Tape Loader

I already fixed it. go to (URL) fixed the site without itools. But the images are still big. I will fix them tonight. Sorry for the problems. Stupid iTools. Bad Apple no cookie. Shawn (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)