 Robotics / 17107
17106  |  17108
Subject:
broken motor, how to take apart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:54:13 GMT

Not sure if this is the right group...anyway
Just got back into Lego robot and rebuilt one of my bots. But one of the
motors has  become very tight, will just about turn. The motor was left
unused for a bout 9 months in a dry room so not sure what has happened to
it. As it came from my RIS set (brought when they first came out) I guess
its not under guarantee any more.
I would like to find out what it wrong with it so has anyone taken one
apart? If so how?
thanks
mike barrett