 Robotics / 17061
  Re: I'm sure this has been done to death

(...) The AT-AT was OK (apart from the 'microscout' heap of junk). (...) What upset me about those was that a large fraction of the benefit of them was in the CD-ROM - which being a Linux user, I have no use for. (...) Yes - that was one *sweet* (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I'm sure this has been done to death

(...) Ahh. yes the AT-AT and R2D2. I forgot those. For some reason I was thinking the UCS TIE fighter and X-Wing. My brain was asleep. (...) Yeah the Camera really needs the CDROM and therefore Windows. :( But the Exploration Mars (which was one of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)