 Robotics / 17049
Re: Link for Linux/USB/NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:12:18 GMT

Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> writes:

I have seen several postings about getting NQC working with the USB
tower under Linux.  I suspect that a few things will continue to be
tweaked for a little while, and since I can't build/test the Linux
software myself, I am hoping that someone else will host the latest
binaries (and/or a patched NQC source dist) along with a HOWTO to get
people started.  If anyone is able to host these things, please let me
know and I'll point to it from the NQC site.  I'd like to have somewhere
to point people to when they ask about Linux/USB/NQC.

Currently the best place to look is the legousb-devel
mailing list archive
(http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/18544/0/).

A more organized presentation somewhere on the LegoUSB website
(http://legousb.sourceforge.net/) would be nice,
but at the moment I have very little time and I couldn't yet
get it running on my machine.
If someone else wants to do that I'll be happy to set up
administrator access.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>