 Robotics / 17048
17047  |  17049
Subject:
Link for Linux/USB/NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:23:16 GMT

I have seen several postings about getting NQC working with the USB
tower under Linux.  I suspect that a few things will continue to be
tweaked for a little while, and since I can't build/test the Linux
software myself, I am hoping that someone else will host the latest
binaries (and/or a patched NQC source dist) along with a HOWTO to get
people started.  If anyone is able to host these things, please let me
know and I'll point to it from the NQC site.  I'd like to have somewhere
to point people to when they ask about Linux/USB/NQC.

Eventually, I will roll the RCX_USBTowerPipe_linux.cpp into the main NQC
distribution, but I'd like to wait for it to stabilize a bit first.  I
only release NQC every couple of months now, so it really wouldn't be
good to tie USB tweaks to my release schedule.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com