 Robotics / 17048
  Link for Linux/USB/NQC?

I have seen several postings about getting NQC working with the USB tower under Linux. I suspect that a few things will continue to be tweaked for a little while, and since I can't build/test the Linux software myself, I am hoping that someone else (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Link for Linux/USB/NQC?

(...) Currently the best place to look is the legousb-devel mailing list archive ((URL) more organized presentation somewhere on the LegoUSB website ((URL) would be nice, but at the moment I have very little time and I couldn't yet get it running on (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)