 Robotics / 17009
    Re: Inertial guidance —Ian Warfield
   (...) Ah, I see. Thanks for your explanation. How would one make inertial sensors for the RCX anyway? I suppose you could rig a plumb bob to a rotation sensor - but as you had already pointed out, rotation sensors are inaccurate at low rotation (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Inertial guidance —Pete Sevcik
   I am developing a two axis acceleration sensor that is RCX compatible. Unfortunately, that by itself is not sufficient for inertial navigation in a fixed plane. (i.e. a robot that stays on the floor) A fully inertial system would need a rotational (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)