 Robotics / 16923
Re: Vision Command ActiveX password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:53:41 GMT

Hi,

you will have to send Kris Wauters an email. He will send you this password
per email then.

This is out of the documentaition from Kris:
This ActiveX control is developped for use with the Vision Command
Center from the Lego company.
This software is provided as EmailWare, so you can copy and distribute this
ActiveX to all your friends, as long as the persons that are using this
software send an email to the author.
Any bugs, comments, mallfunctioning, remarks, requests etc … can be send via
email to Wauters.kris@legomindstorms -belgium.org

Rainer

In lugnet.robotics, Rafael Campos writes:
BlankHi everyone,

   I downloaded the Vision Command ActiveX component from

http://home.arcor.de/mindrobots/activexdownload.htm

but the self-extracting zip file is password protected.

Does anyone know the password?

Thanks,

   Rafael Campos