 Robotics / 16922
  Vision Command ActiveX password

BlankHi everyone, I downloaded the Vision Command ActiveX component from (URL) the self-extracting zip file is password protected. Does anyone know the password? Thanks, Rafael Campos (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command ActiveX password

Hi, you will have to send Kris Wauters an email. He will send you this password per email then. This is out of the documentaition from Kris: ***...*** This ActiveX control is developped for use with the Vision Command Center from the Lego company. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command ActiveX password

Please check out my official VCS ActiveX website at (URL) (author of the VCS ActiveX software) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  usb tower linux

hi, has anybody some experince with the usb tower under linux ? thx erich (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: usb tower linux

Hi, Am Sonntag, 6. Januar 2002 14:47 schrieb rat@telecoma.net: (...) there's a kernel-module (URL) . But I don't know what to do with it ... 8-) I successfully compiled it, created a new devicefile /dev/usb/tower0 with major/minor 180/240 and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: usb tower linux

(...) You can use it like a file (open/read/write/close) ... (...) ... but that doesn't work with applications yet. The current state of affairs is explained in the email (URL) news is that LEGO has released documentation on the tower, it's in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)