 Robotics / 16890
Re: RCX won't start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:23:51 GMT

John Hansen wrote:

BricxCC (a
significantly enhanced and recently renamed version of RcxCC) does not use
the Spirit.OCX ActiveX control so it will run fine without that control
being installed on your computer.

Thats good, very good. At my school the teacher meens for RcxCC you need
  the spirit.ocx and theres no newer version of the Programm (i know now
there is but my teacher doesn't know). We program with RCX 2.0 and
theres no spirit.ocx on CD. By the way our teacher means the best is
compiling in DOS-Box and writing programs in Notepad (he also had some
time ago the idee programming a controller with assembler). Quite
comfortable, isn't it ;-), no debugger, no syntax highliting...?

--
http://fly.to/frankwein
VB.NET/VB&C#&Delphi-Tipps,Tricks und Tutorials