 Robotics / 16883
  Re: RCX won't start

(...) Do you mean RCXCC or the software that comes with the RIS? (...) I had exactly the same problem with RCXCC - I just copied over the program directory from my old computer to my new one. You have to install it with the installation program. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX won't start

(...) Old versions of RcxCC (i.e., Mark Overmars' original version and early releases of my enhanced version) required the Spirit.OCX control to be registered on your machine in order for RcxCC to run. BricxCC (a significantly enhanced and recently (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX won't start

(...) Thats good, very good. At my school the teacher meens for RcxCC you need the spirit.ocx and theres no newer version of the Programm (i know now there is but my teacher doesn't know). We program with RCX 2.0 and theres no spirit.ocx on CD. By (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)