 Robotics / 16820
Re: Lego patents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:09:49 GMT

John Kozma wrote:

I have looked for patents that expressly include the term Lego on the USPTO
website.  Most involve references to stackable or interlocking elements, and
cite Lego as an example of the concept.  Quite a few are for Legos or
similar toys.  I haven't found any yet that actually involve using Legos to
reduce an invention to practice.  Two questions:

The basic lego brick patent has expired (hence MegaBloks and other low grade
wannabe's).

Dunno about your other questions though.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net