 Robotics / 16775
16774  |  16776
Subject:
Serial Port (IR Tower) communication procedures with LegOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:19:41 GMT

Hi,
We need to send and receive messages between a PC and a RCX with legOs, but
we can't find the serial communication procedures in the code or libraries.
Does anybody can help us???
Thanks in advance,
Mauro
+
Prof. Dr. Mauro Roisenberg
Dept. de Informatica e  Estatistica - INE/CTC
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - UFSC
Campus Universitario - Trindade
Caixa Postal: 476 - Florianopolis - SC - Brasil
CEP: 88.040-900
Tel.:+55 48 331.7515
Fax.:+55 48 331.9770
e_mail: mauro@inf.ufsc.br