 Robotics / 16755
  Installation Problem: RIS2.0 USB on Fast Athlon ??????

Anyone heard of this?? Getting desparate!! I have installed RIS2.0 on about 12 machines of various types at the local school, and on my wife's IBM laptop: no problems. I recently built a new machine. Fast (1.4G) AMD Athlon, 512M, ASUS motherboard. I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Installation Problem: RIS2.0 USB on Fast Athlon ??????