 Robotics / 16744
  Expansion sets questions

Feeling quite ignorant here...last year I bought my son 9735 Robotics Discovery Set for Christmas. This year, since I just can't let cheap Lego sit on a shelf ;-) I picked up 9730 RoboSports,9732 Extreme Creatures and 9736 Exploration Mars. Those (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  legOS

Did some help me for an introduction to legOS ??no howto please ... nanobapt (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Expansion sets questions

Greetings, Julie! IMHO you're perfectly safe in putting them under the tree! To be honest, "RIS required" seems pretty far-fetched of LEGO... I believe the software on the CDROM only provides building instructions (and may integrate with RIS is some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Expansion sets questions

(...) One thing that's thrown me in the past is that the big blue brick and the big yellow brick (The Scout and RCX respectively) are not quite the same height and have totally different mounting holes. Whilst it's generally possible to adapt Scout (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS

Luis Villa wrote a howto for legOS. (URL) is a legOS list at lugnet. Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "nanobapt" <nanobapt@nordnet.fr> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 2:38 PM Subject: legOS (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Thanks! Re: Expansion sets questions

Thanks for all the info online and off. He'll be getting the expansion sets only for now. We'll work on getting the RIS this spring. He's a smart kid - aren't all kids of AFOL's ;) so it sounds like he'll enjoy the sets just fine. Julie (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)