 Robotics / 16740
16739  |  16741
Subject:
I'm not into robotics myself but........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:17:22 GMT

Wouldn't it be cool if someone built a robot (Lego or otherwise) that could
play Jenga. It would need sensetive devices to determine the force required
to withdraw a block. It would then have to build up a model of the tower in
memory to enable it to work out which block would be the optimum candidate
for removal. It would also need clever programming to implement the tricks I
use, which allow me to beat my sister at it almost every time. Stratagy and
leverage are also key factors.

Building one that could beat a human would really take some doing.

Steve