 Robotics / 16681
Re: rcx power circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:04:22 GMT

Mathias Uhr wrote:
  if - as reported - you can use 2.0 soft- and firmware
  for the 1.0 as well, there is no reason to use something
  else. get as much of those sturdy oldies but goldies
  as you can!

I'm pretty sure that the 2.0 firmware will work on a 1.0 or 1.5 brick.

- Jacob

--
"Terminak #3 has bad keyboard. Pkease fix."