 Robotics / 16668
  Re: NQC, Mac OS X, and the USB IR Tower.

(...) I assume MacNQC won't work at all because it doesn't include USB tower support yet. Re 9.2.1 - I found the same problem when I moved from 9.1 to 9.2.1. The Lego driver was happy at 9.1 and hung during boot with 9.2.1. It would boot ok if you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC, Mac OS X, and the USB IR Tower.

Dave, I did have the driver installed in OS 9. I shut down the classic environment, and repeated my test. The program downloaded 100% of the time! I haven't tried deleting the USB IR Tower driver preference file from the OS 9 system yet. I was using (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)