 Robotics / 16665
  Rotation sensor woes

I'm having problems fitting my Lego Rotation sensor into my models. It doesn't seem to quite fit properly - even the most basic setup of two beams either side held in place by plates on the top or bottom (with 1 plate on top or two plates below the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rotation sensor woes

I have four of these sensors and have not had trouble with them. I suspect that you may have a bad one. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Auton" <tim.lugnet@uton.org> wrote in message news:GnwoKL.Atw@lugnet.com... (...) beams (...) intended (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rotation sensor woes

  Re: Rotation sensor woes

(...) I have three of these things and they all work flawlessly. You should be able (for example) to thread the rotation sensor onto the output of a standard Lego Mindstorms motor and tie the two together with a single 4x4 plate that would straddle (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rotation sensor woes

"Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3C0F6DC6.704B7A...ail.net... (...) [snip] (...) [snip] Thanks for the advice Steve and everyone else. For now it'll be attached using axles and 1x2 bricks with axle holes to give me some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rotation sensor woes

I've had the same problem. I guess there's too much error tolerance on the production line. -- Greg Frazier (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)