 Robotics / 16666
Re: Rotation sensor woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:29:30 GMT

I have four of these sensors and have not had trouble with them. I suspect
that you may have a bad one.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Tim Auton" <tim.lugnet@uton.org> wrote in message
I'm having problems fitting my Lego Rotation sensor into my models. It
doesn't seem to quite fit properly - even the most basic setup of two • beams
either side held in place by plates on the top or bottom (with 1 plate on
top or two plates below the beam to get the spacing right) results in
substantial additional resistance compared to just the rotation sensor
alone. So much resistance that it simply doesn't turn in some of my • intended
applications.

Have I got a dodgy sensor which needs to back to Lego or is this just the
way they are?

TIA,

Tim