 Robotics / 16631
Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.robotics, John Carrasquillo writes:
Hello Everyone: Does any one know if this book "Building robots with Lego
Mindstorms" By Mario Ferrari and Giulio Ferrari is out yet? If so, where can
I get it? Amazon.com states 12/15. Thanks
JohnC

John -

Syngress.com will take your $24.95 USD and ship it out to you right away.
Pretter price than Amazon, and I haven't put mine down yet (we'll, maybe
just to type this)!

Ed

I'll second Ed's comment.  This is a fantastic book.  The sort of details
Mario and Giulio include in the early chapters about the Mechanical
Engineering aspects of building robots is great.  I love it!  Of the
Mindstorm books I have so far (Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms and
Unofficial Guide to Lego Mindstorms) this one is my favorite.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm