 Robotics / 16632
Re: Vision command ActiveX component
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:40:24 GMT

Hi Christer

Did you manage to get into snoozy's place? I too am struggling - all I get
is an animation of some gears and a message saying 'loading
www.snoozysplace.be.tf'. Does it just take a (very) long time to load or am
I missing something. I have tried both Internet Explorer and Opera (with
Shockwave installed).

Please help.

Thanks

Mike

In lugnet.robotics, Christer Tønnessen writes:
I have tried to get the Vision Command ActiveX component from Kris Wauters
web, but I've had no luck. His web http://www.snoozysplace.be.tf/ seems
impossible to get into. I have installed Macromedia Shockwave but that does
not help (I get the errormessage: unable to open file
http://www.freewebz.com/snoozymindstorms/main.dcr) when I try to access his
pages.

Does somebody have an alternative address where I can get the component?
Or maybe an answer to how to get into Kris's web?
Or his email adress?

Christer.