 Robotics / 16532
  Re: New to robotics

Hi, Well i.m.h.o. it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. These are the kits I bought in order: --> Robotics Invention System --> Robotics Discovery Kit --> Ultimate Accessory Kit --> Exploration Mars --> Quad Bike --> Silver Racer --> (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New to robotics

I have to add that if you can afford the Super Street senestion it is a great accessory. First the car is really fun to build, second, the double bevel gears are better than putting two bevel gears together for the same thing. i have found that lots (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)