 Robotics / 16531
Re: LegoDacta and Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:21:53 GMT

RoboLab 2.5 supports Control Lab and works fine on Win2K.

-Peter
"Chris Fry" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
I hope that questions about LegoDacta Control Lab are within the scope of
this group; apologies if not. The context is that I am responsible for
Control Technology courses at my school where we have happily used • LegoDacta
as an introductory course for ten years. Now I am about to have my old Mac
computers replaced with Windows 2000 PCs - everyone I have asked so far • says
that the Windows version of Control Lab will not run on Windows NT or • 2000.
I wonder if anyone in this group knows better? (I want to keep the Logo
based environment as it fits my educational goals better than a graphical
interface.)

Many Thanks,

Chris Fry