 Robotics / 16516
    Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long) —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Please pardon the self-reply - A quick note of thanks to all those who offered advice on this. The problem seems to be the version and type of web browser. Syngress apparently doesn't support IE 6.x, but it will work on v5.5x. Others have had (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long) —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Last update on this to keep the record straight and to stop slamming Syngress... Camella Voci of Syngress wrote me a note today stating that she had to reset my receipt in their system. I was in a no-man's land of sorts in their database, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long) —Keith Smith
   (...) similar (...) I got a reply - three days later and it wasn't an apology or anything just : "Keith, Your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks Camella" (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)