 Robotics / 16511
16510  |  16512
Subject:
RCX with repeated amnesia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:49:20 GMT

Our FIRST LEGO League team has an RCX that frequently loses it's memory and
firmware and needs to be reloaded.  However I have not yet personally caught
it in the act of forgetting.

We changed batteries and it still happens.  The battery contacts seem secure
enough.

Any other suggests of what could be causing this?  Any suggestions of things
to check for?

Steve Putz
FLL Coach
http://members.home.net/sbputz/worm.htm