 Robotics / 16502
Re: Vision Command activex vb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Oscar Carrasquero" <hecfran@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi, I=B4m looking for the vision command=B4s activeX for Visual Basic, =
If
there=B4s someone who has it please could it send it to me. Thank you. I
would appreciate this. I=B4m desperate. Jejeje=85..

Hi Oscar,

there are two activeX components that can be used with the Vision Command
Camera.

First is the ActiveX Control from Kris Wauters, Belgium. This can be
accessed here : http://www.snoozysplace.be.tf/

Please notice, this is a web-site that !needs! Macromedia Shockwave !!!!
If you can't access this site and this is what you're looking for, try to
connect Kris per e-mail. Search this group for Kris Wauters and you'll find
his e-mail adress.

Second is the Logitech SDK (actually an ActiveX control). This can be
accessed here : http://developer.logitech.com/sdk/

Hope that helps,

Rainer