 Robotics / 16484
Re: good prices on Dacta Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:51:26 GMT

David Arnon wrote:

In lugnet.dacta, Miles Gentry writes:
Check out the good prices on some usually overpriced Lego Dacta sets at
http://www.etacuisenaire.com/outlet.jsp

You can find instructions 1031 and 1033 applicable to one of these sets at
www.brickshelf.com.

"LEGO Technic Project Set 9605"
You can see some of the 9605 inventory at:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9605

(it's not 1516 pieces so I assume there are more)

"LEGO Technology Resource Set 9 Volt"

Does anyone have more information about the inventory of these sets?
(especially the 9v one)
Can anyone with these sets list the important items in them?

I am an ardent supporter of the Technology Resource set #9609.
Please see http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/supplies.htm

I'm going to get a couple more at the good prices :-)
Thanks a lot Miles.
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics