 Dacta / 204
Re: good prices on Dacta Technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:18:55 GMT

David Arnon wrote:

In lugnet.dacta, Soh Chio Siong writes:
Juergen Stuber wrote:

c s soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> writes:

I am an ardent supporter of the Technology Resource set #9609.
Please see http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/supplies.htm

Are there any chain links or large turntables in there?

Chain links yes, 350 of them.
No large turn-tables.

How many 40t gears are there in the set?

8 of 'em.

Methinks I'd better do an inventory and post it soonest.
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1