 Robotics / 16380
  Re: Question about RIS version differences

(...) It has to, if you buy the 2.0 upgrade for a RIS 1.5 . The software asked for the type of tower, so I suppose the new software works with the old tower (but not vice-versa). USB tower: + no batteries needed Serial tower: + you can change the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about RIS version differences

Hi all! I'm a newcomer to the list and the world of Lego Mindstorms so please excuse any inaccuracies. In late September I was allocated my Honours Project for my BEng in Electronic and Communications Engineering - To Design and Build an Ultrasound (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about RIS version differences

(...) You got a new 2.0 RCX, which from a user's point of view is the same as the 1.0 RCX found in earlier RIS 1.5 sets. Jürgen (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)