 Robotics / 16367
RE: I/O Circuits for the RCX and Scout Programmable Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:48:38 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone considered or think there's a need for a small book on commonly used
I/O circuits for the RCX and Scout Programmable Brick? One of my fulltime
duties as an Electronics Systems Engineer is to construct a Build Of
Materials(BOM) for Automotive Electronic Control Modules.

That's "Bill of Materials", right?

Would anyone be interested in having such a
reference guide to aid in building their robots?

See my sigline for the "Extreme Mindstorms Book". Michael Gasperi's
section has everything you'd ever want on sensors and actuators...

Cheers, Ralph

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com