 Robotics / 16328
16327  |  16329
Subject:
Help me buy a LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:37:08 GMT

Hello there.

I'm a robotics enthusiast from Brazil.

Unfortunatelly, it's very hard to get a mindstorms RIS set over here.

I've tried amazon.com but they won't ship the product internationally.

I was wondering if any of you could help me by allowing me to buy it on
amazon.com and have it delivered to your address. Then I'd send the
money(shipping costs) so that you could send it to me via DHL or Fedex.

thank you in advance,
                             Marcus.