 Robotics / 16333
Re: Help me buy a LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Marcus Vinicius writes:
Yeah, right...

They charge U$ 370.00 for a mindstorms set, while Amazon.com retail price is
U$ 199.00.

For a Droid developer kit, they charge U$ 135.00 while Amazon.com retail
price is U$ 29.99.

For a Vision command, they charge U$ 180.00 while Amazon.com retail price is
U$ 99.99.

Don´t forget about taxes, (lots of people who bought CDs from Amazon here in
Brazil did it).
Toys does have importing taxes, (60% if I remember it right), plus shipping
costs of course.
Books are safe to buy, no taxes at all.

Paulo