 Robotics / 16301
  Deconstruction

Does anyone have suggestions for opening the brick at each end of a electric connector? Or are they strip/insert type connections? I have many more long wires than I need and too few shorter ones... While I am on the topic, any hints on getting into (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Deconstruction

Elijah -- (...) It's pretty easy to get into the large cylinders. Using two pin vices, insert the pins between the bottom edge of the black cap and the yellow cylinder body. You want a pin below each of the two yellow nipples which secure the black (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Deconstruction

(...) scratch the plastic. You can also dismantle the small cyilender and compresser this way, But I have not tried this with the hand pump Also, If there is a little rust or corrosion on the surface of the large cyilender shaft, don't worry. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)