 Robotics / 16301
16300  |  16302
Subject:
Deconstruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:01:10 GMT

Does anyone have suggestions for opening the brick at each end of a
electric connector? Or are they strip/insert type connections? I have
many more long wires than I need and too few shorter ones...

While I am on the topic, any hints on getting into the pneumatic piston
cylinders without destroying them? I would like to be able to both
lubricate the cylinders and see if the pits on the inside (resulting
from too much lateral torque in early pneumatic snake experiments) can
be remedied.

Thanks in Advance,
Elijah