 Robotics / 16260
  RIS 2,0 3 internal Timers

I was wondering if the 3 internal Timers of the RIS 2,0 RCX also are in the ealier versions of the RCX´s, or is it just a matter of firmware? Thanks! Nicolai Gørtz (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2,0 3 internal Timers

(...) The only differences between the 2.0 RCX and the earlier one are in firmware so if you have the 2.0 firmware, you can download it into a 1.0 or 1.5 RCX and gain all the benefits it offers. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2,0 3 internal Timers

(...) In firmware 0309 (V1.x) you had 4 timers with 1 10ths intervals (wait is 1 100ths). In Firmware 0328 (V2.x) you have 4 of the same OR you can have FASTTIMERS that are in 100ths. Very handy. Check out the new NQC manual on FASTTIMERS. Dean (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Vision Command/Mars Exploration questions

I was all geared up to finally buy the Vision Command set when I found, to my great chagrin, that it'd disappeared in the week it'd taken to make up my mind. All the local toy stores are out of it and claim not to be ordering new ones in, and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)