 Robotics / 16262
Re: RIS 2,0 3 internal Timers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:15:26 GMT

"Nicolai Gørtz" wrote:

I was wondering if the 3 internal Timers of the RIS 2,0 RCX also are in the
ealier versions of the RCX´s, or is it just a matter of firmware?
Thanks!

In firmware 0309 (V1.x) you had 4 timers with 1 10ths intervals (wait is
1 100ths).
In Firmware 0328 (V2.x)  you have 4 of the same OR you can have
FASTTIMERS that are in 100ths.
Very handy. Check out the new NQC manual on FASTTIMERS.

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320