 Robotics / 16246
    Re: (Un)steerable Shrimp —Mario Ferrari
   (...) I agree. In my SHRIMP II version I reduced the length of the front arm from 16 to 12 studs, and this affected negatively the maximum height of the obstacle that the platform can overcome. (...) Actually the rule is not so rigid. A SHRIMP can (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: (Un)steerable Shrimp —Elijah Meeker
   (...) Hmmm, any ideas on maximum length? (...) Well rats. Now I am back to a flexible connection between the front wheel and the body, or put another motor on it, the latter being far less desirable due to weight. Maybe Graiger's sells rare earth (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)