 Robotics / 16227
  Re: Rokenstorms - A Rokenbok/Mindstorms frankenstein monster

(...) That's kinda neat, but I'm not sure how Mindstorms is involved. You didn't do anything that involves the RCX or the sensors that hook to it. Motors are available in lots of sets and Mindstorms is not required to get motors. Also, is the motor (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

"Chris Osborn" <fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com> wrote in message news:GKDsD9.MxJ@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry I wasn't clear on that detail. This web page is meant to describe how to build a module that can be used with the RCX. I haven't yet written up (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)