 Robotics / 16168
16167  |  16169
Subject:
Email Removal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:44:00 GMT

Ok, I can't take it any more. Who ever is in charge of the email list
please remove the following email addresses...

rms2nsh@mandic.com.br

It's been dead for months now and sends back a message.

info@webstream.net

This sends back a Automated message. I've asked several times now for
this person to remove the automated message.

I'm surprised more of you don't complain. This is nuts.

Otherwise I'll just have to not post here anymore.

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320