 Robotics / 16169
Re: Email Removal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:29:08 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2001 1:47 PM
Subject: Email Removal

Ok, I can't take it any more. Who ever is in charge of the email list
please remove the following email addresses...

rms2nsh@mandic.com.br

It's been dead for months now and sends back a message.

info@webstream.net

This sends back a Automated message. I've asked several times now for
this person to remove the automated message.

I'm surprised more of you don't complain. This is nuts.

Otherwise I'll just have to not post here anymore.

Dean
I think I noticed this too, a while back, I used to get copies in
triplicate of every message sent by anyone from one person.  I can't find
any of the mial I deleted, but maybe it was one of  above addresses.   Has
it stopped Dean?

Andy