 Robotics / 16129
    RE: Instructions for LegOS USB support (*nix) —Patrick Hayes
   (I mention this in the context of Mindstorms, but this info is useful for many other applications) If your machine is fairly large (lots of memory, fast cpu) there's a way I'm almost positive it could be done with *nix, but not for free: VMWare ( (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Instructions for LegOS USB support (*nix) —Steve Baker
   (...) That's not much of a solution though - even if you are prepared to splurge the $$$ for VMWare, there is also the matter of buying a copy of Windoze (unless you happend to have been unfortunate enough to have already paid the Microsoft Tax). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)