 Robotics / 16129
  RE: Instructions for LegOS USB support (*nix)

(I mention this in the context of Mindstorms, but this info is useful for many other applications) If your machine is fairly large (lots of memory, fast cpu) there's a way I'm almost positive it could be done with *nix, but not for free: VMWare ( (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Instructions for LegOS USB support (*nix)

(...) That's not much of a solution though - even if you are prepared to splurge the $$$ for VMWare, there is also the matter of buying a copy of Windoze (unless you happend to have been unfortunate enough to have already paid the Microsoft Tax). (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)