 Robotics / 16095
Re: Code-only Line-tracking competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:57:57 GMT

Hi,

In the official rule page
(http://www.workshop3d.com/rcx/rules.htm) it says:
"Robots may be programmed with any software at your disposal"
but that is hardly the case for the code only competition?
though I couldn't find any explicit writing about the rules
there... Or maybe they DO have RCX'es with all possible
firmware replacements?!
Good question. We DO have plenty o' RCX at our disposal. If you have specific
firmware requirements, hook us up with them, and we will do our best to get one
configured the way you want it.
I would personally like to have an RCX with leJOS 1.0.2 at
my disposal if I'm granted access to participate...
How many participants can you handle?
To me it seems like you could get thousands for the "code
only" contest!

Regards,
Martin E. Nielsen