 Robotics / 15926
15925  |  15927
Subject:
Lego kit inventories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:00:29 GMT

This is probably an FAQ somewhere, but I've been unable to find it.

Is there a parts inventory available for all the various Lego kits?

I've recently bought an RIS, and now I want to build some more complex
robots.  I've come up with some designs, and realize that I need more
parts (a second differential is the most glaring need, though having
some tooth-bars, a bunch of gears, some lengths of chain, etc would
all be useful).  I'm hoping to figure out which sets I should buy to
get all the parts I need, with the least money spent.

The official Lego website shows the parts counts for some of the small
accessory packs, but not for any of the larger kits (which are likely
to be more cost-effective, if I can find the ones with the right parts).

Any help/pointers for this would be appreciated.

- Alex